Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 06, 2024

Anti cling snarl

 Don't worry they're friendly is the lead up to antisocial snarling and pulling at the leash it's a cliche here in goon town the gadget in the park the gadget needs a walk it's my time away from time away from my indoor dog all the time wanting outdoors it's friendly indoors the radio has friendly ads and the TV is a background foreground while I remotely commute to work I don't sweat it gets done the quota no one complains so one hand washes the the hand it's friendy be a friend pass the saying on your way past it passes the time don't worry worry gives one wrinkles you want wrinkles go walk a sock in the drier with no don't cling sheet I stock up when I stare at my gadget in the storing up store the guards don't stare unless you're not storing up I get enough boxes so I'm boxed in my moving cart of boxes full of hardly nothing at all other than anti cling sheets and toilet paper and don't worry friendly snarl the line to the register I stare at my gadget it'll pass if I pass if the ankle biter goes past with just a friendly not too friendly snarl  





SE PDX 

No comments: