Total Pageviews

Friday, August 02, 2024

Pithy prefer the proffered

I prefer kamala I prefer her 

I prefer them I prefer a woman not scared of them 

I prefer her to joe I prefer him to trump or any republican 

I prefer to vote not pray 

I prefer pragmatism over principles if the choice leads away from nazis 

I prefer the corporate unknown to the corporate certainty if they're bi-racial

I prefer a former prosecutor who won cases against oil 

I prefer the possibilities of a new tool 

I prefer kamala to the born rich rapist bigot or her boss born in congress 80 years ago lord almighty with steam engines 

I prefer bartleby the scrivener to not being able to attend library 

I prefer the status quo of peace and stare decisis and bi-partisan bickering 

I prefer messy union to klash of tiny kings 

I prefer choice A over non choice everything Z

I prefer kamala who can tolerate criticism I prefer to see how it goes 






No comments: