Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2024

Waved flag taco don't bring back back

  

Takes one to know won, 

Tumor on my back 

Looks like heavy lifting 

Give frack a job, mack


Jello shots and bacon 

Let's write some old time law 

Insinuation faking 

Fill my pa, ma craw 


Toenail polish warplanes 

At Costco next to gold 

Everything is layaway 

My soul done ready sold 

 

Mail odor bride stamp 

Lick the horse ass glue 

Remington or chester cheeto 

That's VP for our stew 

 

Takes one shogun 

Tailgate open jaw 

Load up all the yahoo 

County lines we'll redraw 

 

Someone tween my teeth 

My knife edge pull it clean 

Right thru my wrangler thigh 

I put Swiss army down 


Predators drop bibles

Seed the desert toxic christ 

Catch my drift you Satan 

Texas never missed 


Sand bucket padre island 

They mixed my genes with jelly 

Fish, or Smuckers who's watching 

Incel wedding telly  


Takes one to be two 

Simple freud on meth cafe

Subtract my tip darling 

Add it to lord's pay 


Takes fun to have fun 

My Coors is better warm 

Micro waved flag taco 

Aint nobody harmed  


Born nobody nowhere 

Swim the rio anywhere

Fixing roofs everywhere

Tossed by stares and stripes whocares 


You wald uvalde a couple million

400 cops siesta woods 

Divide is messy gringo 

Packing bags not guns no stay 


Quell your hatchet cuellar 

A rock toss way to jail 

Mom's and pops gone ninos 

No yoyo from your slack 


Takes one to kill one

Lesson lock and load the mind 

Brutal blame don't bring back back 

400 cops not one kind 


Takes one to zero 

Together it's easy mass 

They bag our sand like dirt 

No duty just a free pass 





 



"Nobel laureate George Wald (1954), who famously said about the origin of life that …:


Given so much time, the [nearly] “impossible” becomes possible, the “possible” becomes probable, and the “probable” becomes virtually “certain.”













No comments: