Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Biden hears

 Biden Tells Morehouse Graduates He Hears Their Voices Of Protest Over War In Gaza.


I also hear the bath running.

I hear my dog scratching well fed fleas.

I hear Monica Lewinsky s got a friend. 

I hear women may one  day die in the Catholic church God be with them. 

I hear despite wax implants every turkey unpardoned. 

I hear old yeller as a puppy. 

I hear cap guns saved the loan ranger. 

I hear Atticus flinch saved a beast with his brain smarts. 

I hear you want more tuition fruit, I'll roll it out, next to speaker hearer. 

I hear the bats eat the belfry.

I hear attica serves good green beans. 

I hear Perrier, Mumia, and Assange, and Cornell West have a new sneaker line at Adidas. 

I hear just like black people, my shoes don't fit right with centipedes for laces. 

I hear, ok. Now sit down and can it. 


I hear Kamala singing like a nightingale 


I just fail to hear 30,000 children and women breathing.

No comments: