Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

To paint draw first

 I tire of violin the fiddle 

Tires of me, I change my tune to a somber key, 

I mix it up like a  salad capri 

Fanned out drizzled in oil a basil sprig hat 

 I think we just ate that 

 In Some other form

It's not irish it's celtic it's not traditional it's under copyright  

It's pizza no gluten 

Mozz tom mozz tom olio e sal 

no disputing it looks healthy 

Folk and roll the green room swag 

No room in the woods for the 

Dissonant stag 


____ 


The local agenda it syncs national 

It could never happen here 

Wanna bet 

As long as you shrug at nike running the city and the college  and the college city and paying no taxes and funding the worst GOP coast to coast 

Gump gonna Gump right past the sweatshops with $12 ice cream cones 

Get in line to melt

Ballcap party of five 

Just visiting little beirut B4 we're razed like gaza to reinvent stump town as 

A christian consumer camp for borderline oligarch athletics fans 

It used to be a great place to live or visit instead of a virtual idea in search of a public toilet   



___ 


I got the no hate button 

A slash thru hate emblem it's not very cheery I can see why you'd be leery 

Handsome old white cis male

What's my problem status quo 

Don't it fetch for me as I drag my bow 

Happy kinda 4 string sounds 

I make it look easy look again I fake the grin 

Since 4 yer parents born 

I was twinkle twinkle on a stage 

My mom and dad made thirty thousand a year their house 12 grand  

 3 acre spread

Doing scales at university 

Do re mi fa la 

Pops taught little Okies how to paint first draw 

Ma taught Blake Frost and Chaucer Blake Frost Wordsworth 

Half the class got naps those that kept awake were top of  class.




" Farmers in Denmark will have to pay for planet-heating pollutants that their cattle expel as gas, after the government agreed to set the world’s first emissions tax on agriculture. 


Agriculture is responsible for about one-third of planet-heating pollution – about half of which comes from animals  

– but lawmakers have so far been reluctant to rein in its emissions. 

 Angry farmers have brought traffic to a standstill in European capitals several times this year, in sometimes violent protests that forced EU leaders to water down rules designed to clean up the sector." 


Denmark is one of Europe’s biggest producers of pork and a significant producer of beef and milk.


"Ruminant animals such as cattle and sheep release vast amounts of methane when digesting food.  

The gas, which is also released when extracting and processing fossil fuels, heats the planet about 80 times more than carbon dioxide over a 20-year period, but does not last as long in the atmosphere." 


https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/26/flatulent-livestock-to-incur-green-levy-in-denmark-from-2035

No comments: