Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

i know neither poem nor song



i know neither poem nor song

i ne'er been rollyskating drunk

i'm unable to change my soil 

          but i can push'em buttons


i warn't in paris that fall

isolde my care fer dogfood

i graft my priest an ounce of troof;

         He said my bags were verboten ;


I'm incapable of gluttony

                        tho i cain't even spit,

i never meant to but i had to  

            (rain against the sky: vitamin X)



            I know neither poem nor song

            i know either dance And verse

i refuse to coach your hearse

spew reverse      
less fantastic curse


             *coda*



(little things grew  into big things clothing,

eventually the naked came crawling

thru the crowd.  )

________________

No comments: