Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 23, 2017

ole story ribbed (2017)




offered a rib amidst naked women 
as a peace offering from arrogant antogonistsa
i made it part of me, used 3 napkins,
washed it down in 5 ales
the boar who ripped my torso making it my job
to subsume& conquer, to join as hunger entreats
in taking that which defines a city split
into factions, the low road meets the high path
inbetween i pick my teeth with dove wishbone
smash the plate on my head greet the bus
no problem digesting that can of populace as
it fits the zig in my broken side's zag,
22 years since last barbecue infested fridge
overwhelmed temptations for some self righteousness
at that hoofhorn house wearing
scarlet lettered sauces where
dat woman went astray, where doze brothers fell
into her sty, where i broke my wrist in an empty kick
at a pin ya ta the ceiling bore like fruit,
mane in streamers, toy filled, 
plucked from one for the other to roast
in savory satire seasoned by real pain.




portland sassy
2017

No comments: