Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 01, 2024

The wilder life

  

"Yusef, a UCLA student using only his first name publicly,  

sustained 12 staples to the back of the head 

 after being hit 

 with a wooden plank  

by a counter-demonstrator  

on Tuesday night.

During a press conference Wednesday, Yusef said: “I had the ability to go to a hospital last night. Currently in Gaza, there are zero fully functioning hospitals.”

____

Cold spring evening for an outdoor wedding I think 

The signs taped onto the fir, elm, oak manage to endure 

I don't relish being in the background of their photos but so what 

I'm watching a documentary about the okc bombing 

They leave at sundown

A guy brings me the last cake square on a big cardboard platter 

Congratulations smile thanks for sharing 

I toss the surplus frosting for the wildlife



No comments: