Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 02, 2024

Just my Pillar

  

in cases where student demonstrators have gathered unopposed, 

 police have intervened against pro-Palestine demonstrations

 more than four times as often 

 as pro-Israel demonstrations.




I'm paying for a lawn mowing,  maybe see you in a couple months 

I'm praying for dinner, I'll wait until reindeer invade Houston 

I'm hiring a fire brigade, after they nap a few more weeks 

I'm comfy, can you adjust my pillow to wake me up 

I'm sucking my silver spoon, is it worth more today let's google 

I'm on the hook in ways a worm might dread, good thing I'm part fish 

I'm Teflon but so are it's consumers

I'm natural gas, turn it down our thermostat bill makes me ventless 

I'm just the middle man who hires the boss to your waiting 

That don't fly in court. 



 


1865 eight and one half months later

No comments: