Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 02, 2023

Fresh Forest Air

 

"new research indicates that exposure to parks, trees and other green spaces can slow the rates at which our cells age." 


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/02/green-space-ageing-neighborhood 


When I moved off our 80 acres into downtown the Dalles, Oregon, I developed the worst sinus problems my nose continually ran, months and months, most of the day. I began getting acupuncture and eating fish oil. My wife lodged complaints with the railroad tie factory and Oregon DEQ. My condition improved.  




----forest. 


___ 


"About Britney Forest Apartments

Beautiful hardwood floors draped in moss,  throughout main rooms, 

 vinyl  pants in kitchen and bath of otter kits. 

 Bright sunny living room with dining arena.  

Quaint kitchen loafing, with long counter top  suitable for procreation practice, and private access to back shared common yards squirrel infested happy.

Onsite laundry,  no storage room, and community garden mandatory. Street camping and waitlist for tenant bicycle rodeo. 

 Bus line 75 within feet."

No comments: