Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Fragile on porpoise

  

My ears are little jewels, they cannot be unverned 

Set in my fragile band of golden skull, 

I work from home much like you there above my shoes 

Juggling mama Hubbard's sophist brood of China plate bull, 


A narrative with loosey form, manipulation the norm

Rockwell wall around my castle,  

O dragon bestomping his fiddle in my omnipresent auricles 

Not just 24-7 but in extra dimensions 


Can't you now do whatever I wish upon a star, 

Cricket decinstructing his Appalachian sitar, 

Blonde or not I'll cry to the swat, batting my young lids, welling  

Pity at past noon for the nautilus typhoon

It's not stormy just soggy with octopi flailings, 

Thorman brings down that hammer, laced in horsehair whip 

The cinder blocks liquify, perhaps too autistic to emerge from pillow bunker 

Fragile on purpose it's not just hearing, 

She'll shell away anything that pecks apart clouds nearing.





No comments: