Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 08, 2024

Less sugar Eye floss dynamo

 I'm just a grocery store gurl 

               I just came in 

My boyfriend n me gonna get a motel 

               Roomferdanite 

 

She ain't chewing gum at least 

Nonchalant,  ink on        neck scratches      

Not alarming just wanna 

          Wash it up 


They  ringing slow       who's clocking

The cart b4 rang $316 assorted crap 

Working         denim armor 

Just came in,   like        said 


People behind me foreign hurry 

Lady ahead there with her charge pointing out ripoffs 

Another import, I gooota pay                who's stopping you 

I'm sammutched just emmersing copacetic     no                 bruises just scratches 


              Eyegot all snack 

Bulk vegan crackanna kilo of cheese 

Some anchovy toothpaste 

       And garlic bouillon 


No wonder I'm a treat just as gruesome as the former 

      Latter ladder status quo 

No sugar eye floss dynamo 

 

She soloquizes with my                    conveyor belt flexing 

Soliloquy barcode a numeral              per hour 

That's what your wrist is for

        Scan the way out 

 

7 hour 49 is what's left 

      Vacation motel nix 

Innuendo ennui slightly dodgy 

        Ain't my trail mix 


Lick your fingers 

After twenties and triple down             past the fiftie$ 

I'm just a grocery human item 

          Thanks for less biting 






----FLB

SE PDX 



No comments: