Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Vigilant Twait

 Made it thru a wet night ok again, guy passed by at 9 am asked if I wanted a sandwich 

Packed away my home what fits on my back trekked over the sogged field leaving a choir of naked worms where my body just sprawled 

Took my little pop up canopy to my buddies van to stow, up pulls a car woman with her seats full of bagged recycling cans 

Is this your van you can't park here the Lecture starts 

No. Bluntly. 

I walk off as she informs me that America Needs Pride. She ain't done, follows me pulling over again to speechify, so out comes my camera and I take a fond shot of the silver honda plate 

If you put that on FB or tweeter, I'll Find You and Get You, she states. Pride. 

That sounds like a threat sezame. She's had enuff. Redemption of Pride Can 

Twait. 



3-22-22

Stumptown




No comments: