Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Resolve

 The fine line of wakefulness melts into the fog of clarity, with squirrel scratching noises as they roam the redwood above me 

And I scan with crusty eyes the lawn stretching with morning motions, tandem cycle cog 

I do my part, the world its own. A loose dog at 5 am with a master who screams no as it acts like an offleashdog 

Whodathunkit, upside up, branches root for me to rise,

Sleeping on a sprinkler head that pops up prairie dog at 1:25 am, and I wetnurse my hosting tree with a pool around their hairy trunk 

Coons hiss and tangle, I follow one with my flashlight as they glare down from halfup a big fir 

That occurred a few back, as I dwell prolongedly on the same spot for nearayear 

Gladly kept company by the crow herds and endless dogshow and pleasant humans lackadaisical for the moment 

This poem isn't to disagree, parched for 4 months the first rain fell at falls onset my fiddle the fine line resolves






No comments: