Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

dependence day


fireworks celebrate the 4th of july sky over the gulf of persia
and you're in italy, sleeping off a siesta,

the plane's passengers crossing the channel to their homes
smelling of lebanese meats& spices, the sound of silly children

happy to see their daddy, the spouse's complaint
of the local vicious dog that terrorizes the meter reader

just doing his rounds, and i'm pitching horseshoes
in oklahoma, taking aim and firing with my lower lip

silently chewed in contemplation
throwing my shoe& hoping for a ringer

as the macho burst of fireworks resounds in my mind
&all i felt was disgust, a dust gust of remorse,

dashdashdash dotdotdotting thru all the miles times& warzones,
all i felt from this celebration of isolation was nausea,

mind churning with visions of bloated floating dead
O spangled banner of of amerika who'd guess

you're not an island? surrounded by mental waters, you only lower
your drawbridge to send out armed salesmen

what carrion you produce along the skyways of commerce!
what blisters swelling on your triggers of ignorance,

what vain nationalism with your civil plights
& condom nation of others! and here, what say i of myself?

i too am amerika
i too an isolatoe

but i think and think that my dream has abandoned me
expand the terroritories into hearts of love,

knock out those with too much to give
wrap nature in disposable diapers and talcum consciences

by proclaiming (i am not) me
we swear it don't hurt though the drought burns pink skin

patriots! independence day
fade away like a pipe bomb

like a stomach ache
like comparisons that knot the side& shatter our illusory caskets!





1989 Midland Review #5
Oklahoma State Univ.

Iran Flight 665

"While flying in Iranian airspace over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path, it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiserUSS Vincennes (CG-49). All 290 onboard including 66 children and 16 crew perished."


 eat shit CIA. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know thiѕ is off topic but I
was ωondering if уou knew of any wiԁgetѕ І сould add to my blog thаt automatically tweet my neweѕt
twitter uρdateѕ. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My web site: esalen Massage
Also see my site > massage therapy salary

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your motes.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your motes.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com